Got a new Android running mobile and don’t have the drivers? Getting proper drivers is a tedious job when there are thousands on phones running same OS. Drivers are important for connecting device like mobiles or tablets to PC or Mac. To start development on your device or rooting the device you will need ABD drivers. They are necessary for safe functioning. But you don’t have to search and download the drivers. One app called PDAnet will automatically isntall the drivers of any Android device may be its a phone or a tablet on your PC. Pdanet supports both USB Tether and Bluetooth DUN. You can share your device internet to your PC or Mac. By this guide you can install drivers of any Android device on your Windows PC or Mac.
Requirements:- PdaNet+, Windows PC or laptop, or a Mac
1. Download PdaNet+ compatible for your PC and start installation process
2. While installing PdaNet you will get a window, “Installing USB drivers” PdaNet will ask you to uninstall the drivers that are previously installed and then install using PdaNet. Click “ Yes” to proceed further
3. Then select your device manufacturer. If your device manufacturer (brand) name is not listed, then select “Others” and click on “OK”
4. You will get an warning ignore it and click on “Install the Drivers software anyway”
5. Now connect your phone to PC using a USB cable and now it will start installing the drivers. (Do not enable USB storage or tethering)
6. Wait till the process ends and let the drivers be installed
Now you have successfully Installed the drivers of your Android device whether its a Phone, Tablet or a Phablet.
Note:- You can uninstall the PdaNet it you don’t want it on your PC anymore after the drivers installation. And before using any rooting method start PdaNet and then exit properly
Stay connected for more updates.