Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update have recently leaked! This guide will help you to update your Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to the latest official rom which was leaked in its early development stage. This N7100XXUEMI build is a test Android 4.3 firmware so this may have some bugs.
Country: Open Europe
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Fri, 25 Sep 2013 18:06:49 +0000
Product Code: OXA
Note:- Backup Contacts and SMS also Apps and other data otherwise you will loose them. Charge your device atlest 80%
1. Extract (unzip) the firmware file
2. Download Odin3 v3.09 from above or below
3. Extract Odin .ZIP file, Open Odin3 v3.09
4. Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
5. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
6. Add AP_N7100XXUEM16_CP_N710 XXEM16_CSC_N7100XAEM16_Y_WVAZ_DINK.tar to AP
7. Make sure re-partition
is NOT ticked
8. Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
9. If you encounter any issues with
the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
10. Boot into recovery mode (Home +power+vol up)
11. Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
12. Then choose reboot
And there you have it Android 4.3 on your Samsung Galaxy S4
Stay connected for more updates.