Micromax Canvas 2 Colours A120 is a dual-SIM Android Jelly Bean handset with 5 inch HD IPS display. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor and 1GB RAM. The camera segment comprises of an 8MP back camera with 1080p Full HD video recording capability and a 2MP front camera for video chat and self portrait. Overall its a decent handset by Micromax packing everything for every ones need. One of our friend Shahid Saiyed has created a new custom rom for the device. The ROM is based on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and includes tons of features from it.
Note 3 ROM for Micromax Canvas 2 Colours A120 Features
- Samsung UI
- Samsung dialer
- Samsung Notification Panel
- Samsung Icons
- Samsung ringtones
- Samsung goodies
- Tweaks added
- Air gesture working
- Multi windows working
- Smart pause and Smart scrool
- Note 3 fonts installed
NOTE:- Backup Contacts and SMS also Apps and other data otherwise you will loose them. Backup your IMEI number in Mobile Uncle Tools for safety so that you can restore it back if anythung goes wrong.
- Download the Micromax A120 Canvas 2 Colours Note 3 ROM and move it to SD card
- Reboot into Recovery (CWM/TWRP)
- Selcect Wipe Data/factory reset, Wipe Cache Partition, Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now select Install Zip from SD card
- Choose file downloaded from above Zip from SD card
- Wait till the installation ends
- Select Reboot system now
Thats it! Now your Canvas 2 Colours will be running a Note 3 styled themed custom rom. Don’t forget to share your experience in the comments below.
ROM Credits:- Shahid Saiyed, Needrom, Patpat for Aroma Installer