Samsung was said to be testing Android 4.3 on the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 and as their testing results we have a Android 4.3 rom ready for the S3. The Andorid 4.3 Firmware I9300XXUGMJ9 got leaked on the internet by SAMMobile. The guys at SAMMobile along with the leak reported that the firmware is quite stable so you will find next to zero bugs in it. Further details below.
Country: Germany (Vodafone)
Version: Android 4.3
Build date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013
Product Code: VFG
– Backup Contacts and SMS also Apps and other data otherwise you will loose them. Charge your device atlest 80%. This firmware will not void warranty
– This test firmware will NOT
increase your binary counter NOR
void your warranty.
– This test firmware is a pre release firmware and not official from Samsung.
– SAMMobile have fully tested this firmware and this firmware works perfectly as any other official firmware.
Instructions For Flashing Firmware:
– Extract (unzip) the firmware ile
– Download Odin3 v3.09 (From here or here)
– Extract Odin .ZIP file
– Open Odin3 v3.09
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– Add AP_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_REV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
– Add BL_I9300XXUGMJ9_1902166_ EV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
– Add MODEM_I9300BUUGMJ3_REV02_REV04_CL1413323.tar.md5 to CP
– Add CSC_VFG_I9300VFGGMJ5_1986192_REV00_user_low_ship.tar md5 to CSC
– Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
– Click start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any FC, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home +power+vol up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and you should be good to go!
Stay connected for more updates!