Your Android device comes with a basic set of fonts. They are just Plain and Bold fonts. Some users feel they are boring. It makes their device looks dull. There are many attractive fonts available on the internet which you want to try on your device. It will give your Android device a refreshing look. To install a TTF font on your Android device just follow our simple guide to change the fonts but only for Root users.
Requirements:- Font Installer Root, Basic knowledge of Rooting
Proceed on your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage done. If you follow guide correctly than nothing should happen
1. Copy the TTF font to any folder of your device’s SD card
2. Start the Font Installer app.
3. Click on the Menu option (three dots) and select Backup/Restore . Select Backup(To backup original one) . If asked for Superuser or SuperSU permissions, grant it.
4. Click on the Local tab to and locate your TTF font.
5. Select the TTF font that you want to use, click on it. From the popup dialog box, Select Install to set it as the default system font. (If you want to preview the font then choose Preview)
6. Grant the Superuser or SuperSU asks for permission, .
7. Font Installer will ask you to reboot. your device. Select Yes.
You can also install a new font from Font Installer’s online font collection
1. Click on server option and follow same method
Now you have successfully changed your device font..!!
Stay connected for more updates.