Micromax A89 which is the latest entry to the Dual core series by Micromax under 6.5k. Earlier we showed you How to root Micromax A89 Ninja. And now Micromax A89 gets a recovery. If you are searching for How to install Clockworkmod recovery on A89 then don’t you worry, It’s not Clockworkmod but TWRP which is more or less similar to it and gets the Job done. A Rooted A89 is not necessary but we suggest you to Root it. To Flash the TWRP recovery follow this guide
1. Download and install Drivers properly from link given in requirements properly.
2. Download TWRP Recovery and SP Flash Tool from requirements and unzip/extract them to any folder you want.
3. And now open extracted SP Flash Tool folder and run Flash_tool.exe in it.
4. In the Flash Tool Click on “Scatter-loading” button which is placed on the right side below Downloading Agent. A new window will open. Browse the extracted TWRP Recovery v184.108.40.206 folder and select MT6577_Android_scatter_emc.txt file.
5. Flash tool will populate the Map file on the application window. And then you will see multiple entries. Uncheck all entries except for RECOVERY.
6. Now click on “Download”. Warning message will occur, just ignore it and click Yes.
7. You will see in the status bar below “Searching”, now connect your phone (with battery inserted, Press and Hold Volume Up Key) via the USB cable.
8. Wait for the process to complete till you get a window showing Green circle.
All Done!! You have sucessfully flashed/installed TWRP Recovery v220.127.116.11. Now you have all the privilege of the recovery.