Lava Xolo A800 launched along with A700. Both phones are same but with only difference in camera. Xolo A800 is a Dual Sim (3G + 2G) smartphone powered by a 1GHz Processor Dual Core. It boasts a 4.5-inch qHD IPS Display. And runs on Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). It also features a 8 MP Auto Focus Rear Camera & a 0.3 MP Secondary Camera. The Ram is 512 MB & expandable storage capacity of 32 GB. The phone has all basic connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc. There is no big thing to differentiate with other phone in its category. This phone can be rooted by the same method which is used for Xolo A700. You can root your Lava Xolo A800 by this simple steps
Requirements:- PC/Laptop with Drivers installed, Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry.7z, Basic knowledge of Rooting
1. Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings>Development >USB debugging
2. Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don’t turn on USB Storage
3. In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the “Runme.bat” file
4. A command prompt will start now
5. Now you will get Onscreen
Instructions just follow them carefully. To start the process just type “1” and then hit Enter.
6. Now you will get the instructions on the command
prompt follow that.
7. Your device will now reboot
You have successfully Rooted your Lava Xolo A800..!! To verify that go to the app drawer you see a app called “SuperUser” or “SUPERSU”.
Unrooting the phone:- Instep 5 instead of typing “1” type “x” and hit enter. This will Unroot your Xolo A800
Stay connected for more updates.