Micromax A110Q was listed on the FTP site. The phone was rumored to powered by a Quad core processor. And finally that rumor came to an end. Micromax have launched the upgraded version of the successful Canvas 2 the Canvas 2 Plus. The phone is powered by a Quad core processor which is a upgrade over the dual core or the pre-decessor. It runs on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. And the other feature which is upgraded is the Ram which is bumped up to 1GB. There are several other upgrades in the specifications on which you can have a look below. As the market is flooded with quad core phones such as Zen Ultraphone HDand the Celkon Signature HD it will get a serious competition.
Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus Specifications
– 5 inch IPS screen with 854×480 pixel resolution with 262K colors
– Dual SIM with Dual Standby
– 1.2GHz quad core Mediatek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
– 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage, expandable via Micro SD card
– 8MP rear auto focus camera with Dual LED flash, 2MP front camera.
– 3G, WiFi 802.11b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0
– 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB slot
– 2000 mAh battery
The Micromax A110Q Canvas 2 Plus is priced at Rs. 12,100