How To Run Dual Whatsapp On One Smartphone, Many users want to run dual WhatsApp application on a single smartphone, is this possible? Then your answer is, Yes why not, you have come to the right place. There are a few different ways to do this, and some phone-makers are offering this as a built-in feature. In other cases, you’ll have to resort to third-party apps instead, but it’s actually pretty easy to run two WhatsApp accounts on one Android phone. This method is only for Android Phone users not for iPhone or Window phone users.
Of course, this method of running two WhatsApp accounts on one phone requires a dual-SIM phone – WhatsApp uses the phone number to detects this via an SMS or call, so it has to be a phone with two SIM cards. If you have a dual-SIM phone, then the next step should be to check your phone settings, because it’s a quite simple step that the manufacturer has already created settings for using dual WhatsApp or any apps in single phones. so let us check it out which phones have these type of setting and also those who have not then how to use dual WhatsApp in it.
How To Run Dual Whatsapp In Oppo, Xiaomi, Honor Phones
If you have one of these phones, then the steps you need to follow are so simple, and they are also very similar across all three manufacturers, which is why we have put them together in one place. In all three phones, you will start by installing WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play store. After that, you can clone the app in the phone’s settings.
Here are the detailed steps to run two WhatsApp accounts on your Xiaomi, Honor & Oppo phone, but it’s very similar to the other as well, So just follow these simple steps to install Dual Whatsapp In One Smartphone.
- First, you have to install WhatsApp from play store.
- Now go to your phone Settings.
- For Xiaomi Smartphone Tap on Dual Apps. For Honor, phones Tap on App Twin, and For Oppo Tap on Clone App.
- That’s now you will see the list of the app which you want to dual, click on WhatsApp.
- Now turn the toggle on to clone the app.
- Finally, your second WhatsApp added to your app list, enjoy.
That’s it, you are all done. Check if your manufacturer supports app cloning as well and if yes, then these steps should work to get a second copy of WhatsApp on your phone.
How To Run Dual Whatsapp In Vivo Phones
The steps in Vivo are very quite similar to other brands but slightly different. To clone WhatsApp on a Vivo phone (we tested this on a Vivo V7 Plus), Just follow these simple steps.
- Firstly you have to Go to Settings.
- Now Scroll down and find App Clone icon and tap it.
- Then tap on the switch to enable Display the Clone button.
- Next, Install WhatsApp on your phone via Google Play Store.
- Long press on any app icon. You will see a small ‘x’ to remove apps, but some apps, like WhatsApp, you will see also have a small ‘+’ symbol.
- Tap the symbol + to create clone WhatsApp on your phone.
- That’s it.
Okay, so at this point, you should have two copies of WhatsApp on your phone. Here’s what you have to do next.
How To Setting up Dual WhatsApp
Setting up your second WhatsApp account is extremely simple, just like setting up the first one. In case you’ve got any doubts though, here are the detailed steps.
- Firstly Start the second WhatsApp App.
- Then On the next page, tap on Agree and Continue.
- Next, you have to allow permission to access your contact, location, media & documents.
- Now, you have to verify your phone number.
- Once you have typed in your number, tap Next, then confirm the number by tapping on OK.
- Now put the verification code or read it automatically.
- You are all done.
That’s it – now you’ve got two versions of WhatsApp running on your phone. You’ll be able to send and receive messages using both numbers, so it’s useful if you want to separate your personal use from your professional usage, for example.
How To Run Dual Whatsapp On Another smartphone Using Parallel Space
If your Smartphone doesn’t support app cloning, Then here is a couple of ways to clone a second app which you wants. One of the best ways is using Parallel Space app, it is the best app for clone any apps. You will only need a dual-SIM smartphone, in order to send and receive messages from dual accounts.
As the name Parallel Space suggests, this app creates a second “space” where you can install apps, which allows you to clone different apps. So check the steps how to use this app.
- First of all download Parallel Space from Google Play store.
- Once you download & install the app, Open it, It will automatically take you to a Clone Apps page.
- Select WhatsApp from the app list and click on add button.
- Then it will be added to parallel space app home page, Now go back and click on WhatsApp and open it.
- Now, continue to set up WhatsApp.
That’s it, you can use WhatsApp and all others apps by accessing them through the Parallel Space app.
How To Run Dual Whatsapp On All Phones Using GBWhatsApp
Another new method for running dual WhatsApp in one smartphone which we found is to install an app called GBWhatsApp, but this involves installing the app via APK. So let’s check out how to install GBWhatsapp and how to set up.
- Firstly you have to download GBWhatsApp Apk from here.
- After downloading GBWhatsApp install it.
- Now open the app and enter your number, from which you want to create WhatsApp account.
- Verify your number by OTP.
- That’s it, you will now all done.
- You can use dual WhatsApp in a single phone with this method also.
That’s all there is to it. You can now surf both the WhatsApp in a single time and if you have any query let me know in comment section.