Xolo mobiles have finally launched their latest and the first Nvidia Tegra 3 powered Xolo Play T1000. It has a 4.7 inch HD IPS display with OGS (one-glass solution) technology for better and faster touch response. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU. The phone sails on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
For photography, it comes with a 8 MP rear camera with BSI (back side illumination) sensor with a LED Flash and a 2 MP front-facing camera for video chatting. The phone has pre-loaded with TegraZone app that let users to download Tegra3-optimized Android game. Xolo Play also features a fifth battery-saver core that automatically gets active when the other cores are not functioning, hence reducing the battery consumption and ensuring a longer battery life. Xolo mobiles already started advertising it on T.V.
Xolo Play T1000 Specifications
– Single SIM, WCDMA : 900/2100MHz, GSM : 900/1800MHz
– 4.7-inch HD capacitive touch screen IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels (312 ppi) & OGS technology
– Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean OS
– 1.5 GHz Quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 5th battery-saver core
– 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU
– 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable upto 32GB via microSD
– 8 MP rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
– 2 MP front-facing camera
– Full HD 1080p recording & video playback
– 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
– Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
– 10.4 mm thick and weighs about 167 grams
– 3.5 mm audio jack
– 2000 mAh battery
Xolo Play T1000 is priced at Rs. 15,999. The phone is now available for purchase online at their official website. And will be available in all retail stores. It will get tough competition from recently launched Spice Pinnacle FHD & Microma A210 Canvas 4
Stay connected for more updates.