After a number a teasers on the official Facebook page Xolo have launched the Xolo PocketPad Q2500. The Xolo PocketPad has a massive 6-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels. The phone runs on thee Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and Xolo mobiles have promised to give it a Android 4.4 KitKat upgrade in near future. Powering the phone is a 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MTK 6582 processor coupled with 500 MHz Mali 400 – MP2 GPU. There is also a 8MP camera with BSI ( Back Side Illuminated) sensor with a 2MP Front facing camera. To keep the phone running it has a 3000mAh battery.
Xolo PocketPad Q2500 Specifications
• Dual SIM
• 6-inch HD with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution @245 PPI
• 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MTK 6582 processor
• 500 MHz Mali 400 – MP2 GPU
• Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (out of box) upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
• 8MP rear camera with BSI Sensor, LED Flash and Full HD 1080p video recording
• 2MP front-facing camera
• 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable upto 32GB
• 2G, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
• Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
• Dimensions:136 x 64.6 x 8.9mm
• 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
• 3000 mAh battery
Xolo PocketPad Q2500 is priced at Rs 14,999 and will be available starting April.