Google was rumored to launch a much needed Camera app for android which will improve the user interface. Putting all the rumors to an end Google finally launched Google Camera. This is Google’s replacement for your stock camera app.
The user interface of the app is very simple and nothing gimmicky its clean and intuitive. Google Camera snaps quick and easy photos and videos, and has creative picture modes like Photo Sphere, Lens Blur and Panorama.
Also Read, How To Disable Avast
• Photo Spheres for immersive 360º views
• Lens Blur mode for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
• Panorama mode with high
• 100% viewfinder for getting the maximum resolution from the sensor (no dropped pixels)
• Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on. n extra large capture button
• Works on phones and tablets
running Android 4.4+ KitKat