Xolo X1000 the phone with Intel inside® launched back in March this year for Rs. 19,999. Xolo X1000 boasts a 4.7-inch HD 1280 x 720 pixels capacitive touch screen 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display at 312 PPI. Under the hood it has a 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU. For snapping images you get a 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor and a 1.3 MP front-facing. Featuring all common connectivity options it has 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD. The Xolo X1000 received its Jelly Bean update recently bring performance enhancements. The phone looks great at the price its been offered now. And also its one the few devices with Intel chipset. If the company will provide a further OS update then it will be steal at this price.
Xolo X1000 Specifications
– 4.7-inch HD 1280 x 720 pixels capacitive touch screen 2.5 D Edge-to-edge curved glass display at 312 ppi
– Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
– 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU
– 8 Megapixel camera with BSI
sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video
– 1.3 MP front-facing
– 3.5 mm audio jack
– 9.1 mm thick and weighs 140 grams
– Full HD 1080p video playback
– 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, GPS /aGPS
– 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
– 1900 mAh battery
The Xolo X1000 was originally priced at Rs. 19,999 but it has got a price drop at now it is available for Rs. 13,742 through Snapdeal
Stay connected for more updates!