Despite getting slower 4G speeds, cell phone clients in India are requesting always increasing the number of information. This impacts telecom administrators to carry new packs and plans with a bigger data amount at less expensive rates than their current offerings. Pioneers including Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio, and Vodafone has conveyed their convincing choices to offer 1GB of 4G information once a day. In any case, with the expansion popular, the telcos are currently offering even 2GB information for every day. On this week Reliance Jio, After announcing two new recharge options as its “Happy New Year 2018” plan, Jio has come up with a new offer for its Prime subscribers.
The telco is offering two new options for those recharging with its 1GB daily data plans. Depending on their requirements, users can either opt for a Rs 50 discount while recharging with the plans or get 50 percent more data benefits. Jio’s all 1GB daily data plans will still offer free STD and local calls, texts along with unrestricted access to Jio’s suite of apps like JioChat, JioCinema, JioTV, and more. Additionally, Jio’s Rs 399 recharge plan will offer 20 percent additional data with an extended validity of 2 weeks. This means that users recharging with it will get 1.2GB of daily data instead of 1GB and the plan’s validity will be extended from 70 to 84 days.
Telecom administrator Reliance Jio on Friday cut prices by Rs. 50 of all its month to month plans under which clients are getting 1GB data for every day and furthermore improved data to 1.5 GB from the current 1GB for select plans, as indicated by a report by news organization Press Trust of India. With this latest announcement, Jio’s plans priced at Rs. 199, Rs. 399, Rs. 459 and Rs. 499 plans will cost Rs. 50 less. Jio’s Rs. 198, Rs. 398, Rs. 448 and Rs. 498 plan will now offer 1.5 GB of 4G data per day and have a validity of 28 days, 70 days, 84 days and 91 days, respectively.
How To activate These Jio Packs:-
- Open MyJio app. On the home page, select data booster option under “My Recharge”.
- You can see all the available add-on packs mentioned above. Select the appropriate one post which you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- You can make payment either through your bank account, credit card, debit card or through payment wallets.
- Once you make payment, your recharge will be done and the add-on pack will be activated immediately.
Previous Plans which sees a tariff price cut by Rs 50:-
- Rs 199 changes to Rs 149: The Rs 199 prepaid plan gets a price cut of Rs 50 and will be available at Rs 149 only. This means the services that Jio offered at under Rs 199 will now be available at a cheaper price of Rs 149. Under the plan, customers will get 28GB data with 28 days validity.
- Rs 399 changes to Rs 349: The services that Jio offered under Rs 399 will now be available at Rs 349. Under the plan, Jio offers 70GB data with 70 days validity.
- Rs 459 changes to Rs 399: The existing Rs 459 gets a price cut of Rs 50 and the services that Jio offered under the plan will now be available at Rs 399. Under the plan, Jio will offer 84GB of data for 84 days.
- Rs 499 changes to Rs 449: Currently, under the Rs 499 plan, Jio users get 91GB of 4G data for 91 days. The same service will now – after the plans get updated – post-Jan 9 — be available at Rs 50 cheaper price of Rs 449.
Let’s Take A Look At Jio New Revised Plans:-
- Rs 198: Under this plan, Jio currently offers 28GB of 4G data for 28days, but post-Jan 9 – after Jio updates the plans – the plan will offer 42GB of data for the same duration – 28 days. Earlier Jio offered 1GB daily FUP under the plan, but after the revision, it will offer 1.5GB data.
- Rs 398: The Rs 398 plan now offers 70GB of data for 70 days, but after the update, it will offer 105GB data for 70 days validity with a daily data limit of 1.5GB.
- Rs 448: Jio under the Rs 448 plan currently offers 84GB of data for 84 days with a daily limit of 1GB. After the revision, consumers will get 126GB data with a daily FUP limit of 1.5GB of data for the same duration of 84 days.
- Rs 498: Under this plan, Jio now offers 91GB of data for 91 days with a daily data limit of 1GB. But, after the update, under the Rs 498 plan, Jio will offer 136GB of data with a daily limit of 1.5GB for 91 days.