Lava Xolo A700 the budget offering by Lava launched a few months ago. Well it’s not a big differentiate from other budget offering like by Micromax, Karbonn etc. There is a rooting guide available for it How to Root Lava Xolo A700 a.k.a MITO A322 that’s a very easy guide to follow. And its necessary that your device must be rooted. And as the title suggests its a CWM recovery. The recovery works with no issues and if you follow the guide properly we can ensure you that it will also work for you too. Now just follow the simple steps and have the benefits of your rooted device with cwm installed.
Requirements:- recovery.img, MobileUncle MTK tools from Google Play Store, Rooted Lava Xolo A700 a.k.a MITO A322, Basic knowledge of recovery
1. Download the recovery and rename it to recovery.img (if named other) and transfer it to external SD card.
2. Start the MobileUncle tools. app.
3. Now select update recovery option & choose the recovery.img that you have transferred to your SDcard
4. This will flash CWM (Clockworkmod) recovery.
5. After the flashing ends your phone will reboot in recovery
Well now you have successfully flashed CWM recovery on your your Lava Xolo A700 without PC.
Stock recovery:- Download it here and follow the same procedure to get back to original (stock recovery)
This recovery is developed by faqbly here
Stay connected for more updates.