The first 3D smartphone by Micromax the A115 Canvas 3D sports a 5 inch stereoscopic 3D display and features a 1 GHz dual- core processor,512MB of RAM, 5 megapixel rear camera and a 0.3 megapixel front shooter. The built-in storage is 4GB and is expandable by up to 32GB via the microSD slot. Micromax A115 Canvas 3D runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 2,000mAh battery. The dual-SIM smartphone comes with pre-loaded 3D games along with the 3D space app, which gives access to the 3D video player. The device is almost similar to Canvas Music and Canvas 2 in terms of hardware
1. Download the recovery and rename it to recovery.img and transfer it to external SD card.
2. Start the MobileUncle tools app
3. Now select update recovery option & choose the recovery.img that you have transferred to your SDcard
4. This will flash CWM (Clockworkmod) recovery.
5. After the flashing ends your phone will reboot in recovery
You have successfully flashed Clockworkmod recovery on your Micromax A115 Canvas 3D
Thanks to nikhilmendu on XDA for the recovery here