Earlier we reviewed the Canvas 2 and showed you How to root the Micromax A110 then also How to install Clockworkmod recovery on it.. But now in this post you will know How to install Jelly Bean on Micromax A110 Superfone Canvas 2. The phone is also selling in China by a brand called Mobistel as Cynus T2. This Rom is officially developed and released by them as promised by Mobistel earlier. And this will also work for Cynus T2 if you are searching for How to install Jelly Bean on Mobistel Cynus T2 So without wasting any more time lets start
Requirements :- Jelly Bean Rom ( 245 MB) transfer to your internal or external SD card not in any folder, Phone must be atleast 60% charged
Suggestions :- Take Backup of all the data such as Contacts ( in contacts menu choose export to SD card for backup) , SMS ( get a app from play store), Apps etc other wise you will loose them
So lets start..
1. Switch off the phone and now keep pressing the Volume + & – both at
once and now press the power key till you get two options
2. Then press the volume up to enter in recovery mode you can navigate through volume keys and select by the touch sensitive keys
3. Choose Install zip from sd card if you have custom recovery installed and if you have the stock recovery than choose “apply update from SD card”
4. Select the downloaded rom by touch sensitive keys and choose ” yes” to install. After that select Wipe Data and then Wipe Cache
5. Now just Reboot
6. The thing remaining is to enjoy your Android 4.1 JellyBean running canvas 2 and show up your friends and share your experience with us 🙂
After update your device name will be changed to Cynus T2 by this guide Change the Model Number to Galaxy S4 or iPhone 6 in Android just rename it to Micromax A110
Update:- Official Jelly Bean Update Available now
Stay connected for more updates.