Xolo recently launched the Android 4.4 KitKat update Xolo Q1010i and now they have finally launched the update for Xolo Q1010. Xolo is now considering software updates as a major point in terms of after sales services. They are now giving special attention to the software of the smart phones and even started developing new launchers like the upcoming HIVE UI. Xolo Q1010 has a 5 inch HD IPS display and it turns on 1.3 gigahertz MediaTek MT6582 to processor. 8 megapixel rear facing camera with BSI sensor and 2 megapixel front facing camera. Xolo Q1010 is almost similar to the Q1010i which just have some minor hardware changes.
Xolo will also release OTA update soon which can be directly downloaded from the phone. As of now they have released the KitKat software update on the official website. And also posted instruction for How to Install the Android 4.4 KitKat update on Xolo Q1010 which is given below.
- Best Evite Alternatives Which You Should Try
- How To Disable Avast
- Website Like G2A
- Best Coke and Popcorn Alternatives of 2020
- How to Get Hotstar Premium Account Free
- Best Anime Streaming Sites
- Best WhatsApp Group Name List 2020
1. Download the “update.zip” file and transfer it to the root of the Internal SD card (not in any folder)
2. Launch ‘XOLO Care’ app
3. In tab ‘UPDATE’ click on ‘Check for software update
4. Click ‘Check for updates’
5. Click ‘Continue’ Now your Xolo Q1010 will reboot and install Android 4.4 KitKat update
Enjoy the upadte and share your experience with us in the comments below!