Sony Xperia Z the latest flagship phone by Sony. It is powered by a 1.5GHz Quad Core processor and backed with a 2 GB Ram. It also features a all new design and a New looking launcher which looks stunning on the Full HD display. The launcher is now improved and designed a bit different from the earlier launcher. The Widgets are now changed and it is totally beautified. It works buttery smooth and eye soothing. Earlier we showed you How Install Xperia Launcher on any phone and also the Touchwiz Nature UI by Samsung. A Recognized Themer on XDA called ThilinaC managed to port the Xperia Z launcher to all devices running ICS and Jelly Bean. So here How you can install it on your device
Requirements:- Rooted device, Recovery installed,Xperia Z launcher, Xperia Widgets
1. Install any launcher from Google play store for safety
2. Then take a CWM backup
3. Download and transfer the Xperia_Z_home_V4.0_Home_Base_ThilinaC.zip to root of your SD card (not in any folder)
4. Boot in to recovery select Install zip from SD card
5. Select and flash Xperia_Z_home_V4.0_Home_Base_ThilinaC.zip for Non-Xperia device and Xperia_Z_home_V4.0_Home_Base_For_Xperia_FirmwaresThilinaC.zip for Xperia stock based device
6. If you want the Widgets than flash the Xperia_Z_home_V4.00_Widget_Pack_ThilinaC.zip for widgets.
7. Now just Reboot your device
8. And Clear Data of Xperia Home go to Settings>Applications>All Apps
There you have it Xperia Z launcher on your Non Xperia Device..Enjoy..!!! And share the screenshot with us on Facebook
Tips:- For better looks and feel install the Widgets and you can also get the original wallpapers from Xperia Z or live wallpaper from play store and other modifications from original thread on XDA
Stay connected for more updates.