Lava earlier launched a new quad core smartphone the Lava Iris 504Q. It comes as a mid range smartphone that is loaded with a 1.2 GHz quad core processor. It is dual SIM enabled. The Iris 504Q runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. Smooth functioning is ensured with the 1 GB RAM. The Lava Iris 504Q comes with a 5-inch display screen that has HD (1280 x 720 pixels) resolution. You can have a look at the specifications here. You can root you Lava Iris 504Q easily by following method and Clockworkmod recovery is also available for it.
1. Make sure USB debugging is enabled. Go to Settings > About phone > And tap atlest 7-8 times on build number and now get back and go to Developer options > Enable USB debugging
2. Make sure that you have installed the drivers properly otherwise install this Mediatek MT6589 drivers
3. Extract the MTK6589 Auto Root file anywhere in your PC.
4. Connect your phone to PC via USB
5. Run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
6. Press any key and wait while the Auto root tool roots your phone
7. After finished, now reboot
Now after your device reboota you will find a SuperSU app in the app drawer.
1. Download the recovery and rename it to recovery.img and transfer it to external SD card.
2. Start the MobileUncle tools. app.
3. Now select update recovery option & choose the recovery.img that you have transferred to your SDcard
4. This will flash CWM (Clockworkmod) recovery.
5. After the flashing ends your phone will reboot in recovery
Well done you have successfully flashed Clockworkmod recovery on you Iris 504Q
Stay connected for more updates.