Lava Xolo A700 launched back in December, now got a price cut and its currently selling under 8k. It features a 5 MP Primary Camera and a VGA front camera. It runs on Android v4.0 OS but Xolo haven’t provided a Jelly Bean upgrade yet. It also boasts a 4.5 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen. Main attraction is 1 GHz Dual Core Processor. Rooting this phone is no tedious task and its just like rooting other phones. So you can also root your Lava Xolo A700 by this easy guide. So what are you waiting for..??
Requirements:- Windows, PC/Laptop with Drivers installed, Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry.7z from Here or Here , Basic knowledge of recovery
1. Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings>Development >USB debugging
2. Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don’t turn on USB Storage
3. In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the “Runme.bat” file
4. A command prompt will start now
5. Now you will get Onscreen
Instructions just follow them carefully. To start the process just type “1” and then hit Enter.
6. Now you will get the instructions on the command
prompt follow that.
8. Your device will now reboot
Your Xolo A700 is now Rooted…!!!!! You will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.
Unrooting the phone:- Instep 5 instead of typing “1” type “x” and hit enter. This will Unroot your Lava Xolo A700
Stay connected for more updates.