The first 3D smartphone by Micromax the A115 Canvas 3D sports a 5 inch stereoscopic 3D display and features a 1 GHz dual- core processor,512MB of RAM, 5 megapixel rear camera and a 0.3 megapixel front shooter. The built-in storage is 4GB and is expandable by up to 32GB via the microSD slot. Micromax A115 Canvas 3D runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and is powered by a 2,000mAh battery. The dual-SIM smartphone comes with pre-loaded 3D games along with the 3D space app, which gives access to the 3D video player. The device is almost similar to Canvas Music and Canvas 2 in terms of hardware.
1. Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings>Development >USB debugging
2. Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don’t turn on USB Storage
3. In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the “Runme.bat” file
4. A command prompt will start now
5. Now you will get Onscreen
Instructions just follow them carefully. To start the process just type “1” and then hit Enter.
6. Now you will get the instructions on the command
prompt follow that.
7. Your device will now reboot
Now you will find a app called Superuser in the app drawer which means you have successfully rooted your Micromax A115 Canvas 3D
Unrooting the phone:- Instep 5 instead of typing “1” type “x” and hit enter. This will Unroot your Micromax A115 Canvas 3D