Spice Stellar Nhance Mi-435 is a dual-SIM phone with 4 inch capacitive touch display, which runs on Android ICS platform. It has 1GHz dual-core processor and is backed with 512MB RAM. The phone boasts a 8MP main camera & 1.3MP front camera for video chat. On connectivity front, it has GPRS, 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and USB. Other features include 4GB internal memory and 32GB expandable memory, A-GPS, 1500 mAh battery, . Rooting the Spice Stellar is not a difficult task. Its just like the guide to root the Spice Stellar Virtuoso. So here you’ll know how to root your Stellar Nhance. And if we are not wrong than this is the first guide on the Internet
1. Make sure that USB debugging is on your device. To enable go to Settings>Development >USB debugging
2. Extract the Rooting Kit on your PC and connect your phone. Don’t turn on USB Storage
3. In the Rooting kit folder you have extracted Click the “Runme.bat” file
4. A command prompt will start now
5. Now you will get Onscreen
Instructions just follow them carefully. To start the process just type “1” and then hit Enter.
6. Now you will get the instructions on the command
prompt follow that.
8. Your device will now reboot
Your Spice Stellar Nhance Mi-435 is now Rooted…!!!!! You c will get a Superuser or SuperSU app in the app drawer.
Unrooting the phone:- Instep 5 instead of typing “1” type “x” and hit enter. This will Unroot your Spice Mi-435
Also Read: Free Netflix account