Zen mobiles launched their first Quad core device in the Ultraphone HD 701. It features a 5 inch 720p HD IPS display. It is powered by a Quad core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz processor with MediaTek MT6589 Chipset. The device also has a 8MP rear camera capable of recording videos in 1080p along with a 3.5 MP front camera. It runs on latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. There is also 1GB of Ram which is good for multitasking. The phone is priced much cheaper than other quad core handsets. If you are planning to root you Ultraphone HD then its very easy.
1. Install drivers from above method and if that doesn’t works then download & install MTK
2. Enable USB debugging from Settings > Tap 6-7 times on Build number. Now go back & you have Developer options > enable USB debugging
3. Extract the rooting kit anywhere in your PC
4. Now connect your phone to PC via USB
5. And run run.bat file from the extracted MTK6589 Auto Root folder
6. Press any key to proceed further to root your phone.
7. As the process ends reboot your phone
Now you have successfully rooted your Zen Ultraphone HD. Now you can try any of the tricks after rooting