System apps or Stock app whatever you can say they come in-built on your device. Some of them are useful and some of the are useless. On some device the apps preinstalled are Lite or Trial versions. They need the precious storage of your device and not to forget about Ram, Internet and Battery too. If you are bored and irritated with the system apps which come in built on your device and it cannot be uninstalled. So by this easy method you can simply uninstall them and finally get rid off it. And you never have to worry about storage and all other stuff
Requirements :- Root explorer (which is a paid app but you’ll get it free) or Titanium backup, Rooted android device, Basic knowledge of Rooting
- How to Get Hotstar Premium Account Free
- Best Anime Streaming Sites
- Most Funny WiFi Name
- Best Survey Bypass Tools
1. Install any of the app downloaded from above
2. For Root explorer, start the app and allow superuser permissions
3. Now get into the folder called “System” then go to “app” and search for app you want to delete.
4. Long press on desired app and just press the “Delete” button
1. For Titanium backup, start the app and allow Superuser permissions
2. Go to Backup/Restore and search for app to be deleted
3. Click on the desired app and then choose uninstall
That’s it now you are free from the unwanted stock app bundled with your device
Note and Suggestions :- Before deleting any app take a backup of it. Do not delete any app which is not known to you or you don’t know what it is for. Don’t delete the launcher if you don’t have any other launcher installed, other wise your device will never get back to home
Stay connected for more updates.