The world didn’t end on 21/12/12 and we all got a chance to celebrate the New year 2013 so Happy New Year All Of You..!!
Coming to the point.. Aisha (Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistant) is a app launched by Micromax for some of their devices and then Dis-countinued.
But don’t you worry, we are here for your rescue.
So let’s start (Video Tutorial)
1. Download the Aisha from the link given above
2. Transfer it to your Memory Card
3. Make sure you have Ticked Unknown Sources app, To do so go to Settings>>Applications>>Unknown Sources and just click on it
4. Now open the File Manager and browse the file you have Downloaded above
5. Just click on Aisha and HIT Install.
That’s it you have done it..!! Simple isn’t it.?? 😉
If you try to Install it on Micromax devices it will work properly but on other devices by other brands it will give you notice that “Aisha is only for Micromax devices”
What can be done for this..?? We are there again. Follow this method
Requirements:- Iris (1.2mb)
Yes just one step
1. Install Iris from Play Store
Iris just like Aisha both are same with some “here and there”
Features of “Aisha” and “Iris”
– calender (Remind me of the
meeting coming friday)
– Alarm (Set alarm at 540 am)
– Call someone (can you please call
– text someone (send a text to Bob)
– search nearby (find me a nearby
– play music (play the song rolling
in the deep)
– ask movie reviews (should I
watch the movie Mission
– watch videos (show me a video of
– find news (what is the news
and lots and lots more. Discover