When Samsung launched the Galaxy S3 it came with all new Touchwiz Nature UI & the Svoice.
Touchwiz is a launcher skin meant only for galaxy series and also the Svoice a voice assistant app like Siri for iPhone or Aisha for Micromax
But some guys managed to hack it out for us so we can enjoy it on our Smartphone
To install it follow this simple guide
Requirements :- A Android 4.0 or above phone, a file manager, and offcourse the Touchwiz Nature
Let’s Start (Video Guide)
- Best Evite Alternatives Which You Should Try
- How To Disable Avast
- Website Like G2A
- Best Coke and Popcorn Alternatives of 2020
1. Download the apps from links given above
2. Transfer them to your phones memory card
3. Make sure that the Unknown sources is been ticked you will find it the Settings it self
4. Now just browse the apps and Hit Install
That’s it all done Enjoy..!!
The only bug is in the Touchwiz. Any Widgets are not working, it might work for Galaxy phones rest all is fine
And if you still on Android 2.3 Gingerbread get the Modified Holo Launcher which looks like Touchwiz. But don’t update it.
Bookmark us for more
Get the RSS feeds