Lava International further expanding their “Iris” series has officially launched their all new Iris 458Q smartphone. They also launched a high end Xolo X1000 yesterday. It is the cheapest Quad core device clocked at 1.2GHz available in the market. The phone has a 4.5 inch FWVGA TFT capacitive display. And it is sails on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. And at true back it has a 8 MP auto focus camera with Led flash and also a VGA front camera. And to ensure good battery backup it packs in a 2000mAh battery.
Lava Iris 458Q Specifications
– Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
– 4.5 inch TFT capacitive screen with 854×480 pixels resolution
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
– 1.2GHz Quad core processor
– 8MP Auto focus camera with flash, VGA front camera.
– 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage and expandable via Micro SD card
– 3G, WiFi 802.11b/g/n,Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with A-GPS support
– 3.5mm jack and micro USB
– 2000 mAh battery.
Lava Iris 458Q is priced at Rs. 8,499. Available at all leading online stores
Stay connected for more updates.