After the launch of Moto E the sub 8k mobile market USC heating up in India. Lava mobiles has launched Iris X1 , the company’s first smartphone running on Android 4.4 KitKat . It has a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS screen, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad core Broadcom BCM23550
processor with Videocore IV GPU. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, dual LED flash, Multi-Element Lens, 1.4 mm Pixel Size and a 2 megapixel front-facing camera. It has 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with expansion slot and packs a 1800 mAh battery. Lava is also boasting the looks and feel of the device as it’s a Iris series smartphone and the hope to deliver a rich experience to the consumers. The biggest competition of this phone is with the recently launched Micromax Unite 2 A106 and Motorola Moto E.
Lava Iris X1 Specifications
• Dual SIM (1 Normal SIM + 1 micro SIM) with dual standby
• 4.5-inch IPS display with 854 x 480 pixels (FWVGA) resolution
• Android 4.4.2 KitKat OS
• 1.2 GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with Videocore IV GPU
• 8MP rear camera with BSI+ sensor, Dual LED Flash
• 2MP front-facing camera
• 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable memory up to 32GB.with microSD
• 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
• Dimensions: 134x66x8.9mm; 138 grams Weight
• 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
• 1800 mAh battery
Lava Iris X1 will come in Black and White color options with a free magnetic flip cover and is priced at Rs. 7,999. Lava Iris X1 will be exclusively available on Amazon.in from 27th May and comes with free 16GB Ultra Micro SD card for those who pre-orders the phone on 27th May.