Micromax A116 Superfone Canvas HD the current flagship device launched few months ago. And then came the leaked images of the upcoming A115 Superfone Canvas 3D. And now came the Canvas A111 there is no name fixed though. Unlike the Canvas 3D which looks similar to the Canvas HD this device looks different. And also it it is powered by Qualcom processor ans not Mediatek. Its not a HD device but features a 5.3 inch with a FWVGA resolution (540×960) and you can even use it with your gloves on. The rest of the specifiations are as followed
Micromax A111 Canvas Specifications
– 5.3 FWVGA resolution:960×540, Capacitive Glovetouch, 5 point multi touch
– Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
– Qualcomm MSM8225Q, Quad-Core 1.2GHz
– 8 MP CMOS sensor front camera and 1.2MP front camera.
– 4GB internal memory, 512MB RAM
– 3.5mm Audio jack, Micro USB slot
– WIFI, GPS, Bluetooth v2.1, FM
– 3D graphics accelerator,Accelerator sensor, Distance sensor, Light sensor.
– 2100mAh Battery
No Price and Availability out yet