Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 is the all new phone launched by Micromax today. The phone comes with a 5 inch HD IPS display with oleophobic coating that makes it fingerprint resistant. The phone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and there’s a 1.7 GHz Octa-Core processor made by MediaTek. It’s one of the few phones by Micromax that comes with 2GB of Ram and 8GB of inbuilt storage. This time around Micromax seems to be focusing on the camera, the Canvas Nitro comes with a 13MP camera and a 5MP front-facing camera. There are many software features such as Smart Gestures, Smart Alerts, Blink screen (lock screen), Quicklook home screen with the weather, Facebook and Twitter feeds, and Trending apps widgets.
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 Specifications
● Dual SIM
● 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display with an anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
● Android 4.4 KitKat OS
● 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 700MHz Mali 450 GPU
● 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
● 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX135 CMOS sensor, f/2.2 aperture, Largan 5P 28mm lens
● 5MP front-facing camera with OmniVision OV5648 sensor, 22m wide-angle lens with 75-degree viewing angle
● 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 2500 mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Nitro is priced at Rs. 12,990. It comes in Mesmerising Blue and Pristine White colors and is available exclusively on Snapdeal starting today.