Micromax is hyped to launch a new device very soon which is going to be their first LTE smartphone that would be powered by NVDIA’s Tegra 4i processor. A Twitter user @LeaksterInc leaked the press image of the smartphone that is said to be the upcoming release. The specificatios are also out and its no more a secret . The phone will feature a 4.7-inch HD display. It will rock the 1.7 quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4i chip and 60 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU. It is expected to come with a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 1GB RAM, 4GB internal storage with microSD expansion slot and a 2000 mAh battery.
Micromax Nvidia LTE Smartphone Specifications
- 4.7 inches LCD (Active,Color, Backlit) 1280 x 720 resolution
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.7 quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4i chip and 60 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU
- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 4GB ROM
- 3G, LTE, Bluetooth,GPS (A-GPS) Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4, 5 GHz)
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2000mAh Battery
There is no official info on the release date and pricing but it is expected to launch by June.