Motorola finally launched the much awaited Moto E at event in Delhi today. Moto E comes with DualSIM support and 3G connectivity. Its budget phone made for all. It has a 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla glass protection. Moto E is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat which in future can be updated to latest android version . At the back it has a 5- megapixel rear camera. Partnering with Flipkart Motorola has announced some special launch day offers for the Moto E that includes 50% off on Moto E cover, 50% off on Transcend memory cards and free eBooks worth Rs. 1,000.
Motorola Moto E XT1022 Specifications
• Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
• 4.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
• Splash proof nano coating & Front Ported Loudspeaker
• 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor with 400MHz Adreno 302 GPU
• Android 4.4 KitKat (promised future updates)
• 5MP rear camera
• 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory expandable memory with microSD
• 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
• 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
• 1980 mAh battery
The Motorola Moto E will be available in Black and White colours options and is priced at Rs. 6,999. Moto E will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart starting today midnight. It would also come with optional back covers and grip shells which can be purchased separately.