Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 is a dual-SIM phone which runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz dual core processor. It boasts a 4.3-inch capacitive touch display, which has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The phone sports a 5MP camera on the rear side and a VGA camera on front. On connectivity it has all basic options which we find in other phones. And it is coupled with 1GB RAM and 8GB built-in storage, and up to 64GB memory expansion.
Samsung Galaxy Core Specifications
– Dual SIM with Smart Dual SIM
– 4.3-inch LCD capacitive touch screen display with 800×480 pixels resolution
– 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
– Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
– 5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
– 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera
– 1GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB via microSD
– 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS
– 8.95 mm thick and weighs 124 grams
– 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
– 1800 mAh battery
Samsung Galaxy Core is priced at Rs.15,200 and available in Blue and white colours.