Samsung mobiles have launched the Galaxy Note 3 in India. The Galaxy Note 3 sports a 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display. Under the hood it has a 1.9 GHz Octa core Processor. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean out of the box. It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. Its worlds first phablet which has 3GB of RAM. The S Pen stylus is now enhanced with Air Command, Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip and Direct Pen Input features and much more. Samsung is offering many goodies like games, free cloud storage and much more.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
– 5.7-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
– Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
– 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 LTE / 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core (Depending on country)
– 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable upto 64GB via microSD card
– 13MP camera BSI Sensor with High CRI LED flash & Smart Stabilizer
– UHD 4K video recording 30fps (With Snapdragon version only), 1080p @60fps, Slow motion in 720p HD @120fps
– 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
– 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL IR LED (Remote Control)
– 3.5mm audio jack with UHQA, FM Radio with RDS
– 3200mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available starting at 25th September in Jet Black and Classic White colors and it is priced at Rs. 49,900.
Stay connected for more updates.