Along with the Android powered Galaxy series Samsung has their own touch to Android UI the Touchwiz and with it you also get a good looking AccuWeather Widget to enhance the total UI looks. It lets you keep a track on the weather so you will never have to see a weather forecast differently.
Previous articles you may like to try
Install Galaxy S4 TouchWiz launcher on any Android phone
How to install the Touchwiz launcher from Galaxy SIII on your devices
Galaxy S4 AccuWeather widget by dr30ma
25% Trans_AccuWeatherWidget S4.zip
50% Trans_AccuWeatherWidget S4.zip
75% Trans_AccuWeatherWidget S4.zip
100% Trans_AccuWeatherWidget S4.zip
Galaxy S4 AccuWeather Widget by Linq’z QIrls’z Chinese
Galaxy S4 Weather Widget for CM10& CM10.1.zip
Galaxy S4 Transperent Weather.zip
To proceed make sure your device is Properly Rooted and also with CWM or TWRP Recovery installed on it.
1. Download anyone of the widget of your choice and transfer it your root of SD card (not in any folder for convinience)
2. Backup your current ROM from “backup and restore” option in recovery (for safety but you can skip this step)
3. Go to “Advanced” and “Wipe dalvik cache” (do it before and after installation)
4. Now select “Install zip from sdcard” and then select the downloaded file and flash it
5. Go to “Advanced” and “Wipe dalvik cache” once again.
6. Get back and Reboot
Tip: Download the high resolution Wallpapers from Galaxy S4 here. And if the first transparent mod doesn’t worked of you faced resolution issue then try Linq’z mod from above. Enjoy!!
Stay connected for more updates.