Spice mobiles has launched their android smartphone Pinnacle but looking at the current Quad core war they have also decided to be a part of this competition. Spice mobiles has launched their upgraded Pinnacle called the Pinnacle Pro. The handset runs on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. And powered by a 1.2 GHz Quad core processor which if further backed up by 1GB Ram. Storage will not be an issue as it has 16 GB in-built memory which you hardly get in this budget. Micromax is already there in the competition with the A116 Superfone Canvas HD , Xolo with it’s Q800 and Zen with its 701 Ultraphone HD. So you have alot of choices.
Spice Mi-535 Stellar Pinnacle Pro Specifications
– 5.3-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
– 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor
– Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
– 8 MP auto focus camera with dual LED Flash, capable of 1080p HD video recording and playback
– 5 MP Wide Angle Autofocus front- facing camera
– 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS, USB OTG support
– 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
– 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
– Magnetic Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G-Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor,
– 2550mAh Li-ion-Polymer battery
The Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro is priced around Rs. 14,990. And can pre-booked on online store Saholic
Stay connected for more updates.