In this era of social networking and selfies you definitely need the best photo editing apps out there on your iPhone, iPad or any other Android phone or tablet to enhance your favorite pictures and give them a professional look. From the plethora of applications available in the Apple App store and the Google Play store we selected a few so that you don’t have to download all of them and save your time and data connection.
PicsArt is a free photo editor, drawing tool, art network, photo grid, collage maker and more. It’s a one- stop shop for your artistic and editing needs, used by both professional and novice photographers, artists and graphic designers from around the world.
-A photo editor, providing.tons of options for photo.manipulations and a wide array of effects, masks, text tools, clipart graphics, frames, enhancement tools and more.
– A collage maker allowing you to.create collages in photo grids, free form, or with photos in thebackground.
– A drawing tool, with abundant features including artistic brushes and layers to create mobile images that look like real paintings.
– A DrawCam mode which allows you to combine real time photo taking with drawing, editing and layers.
– A Social Network which allows you to share your images with the largest mobile art-based community be inspired by interacting with other users; and participate in contests for photography, drawing and graphic design and more.
2. Photo Editior by Aviary
Aviary is a powerful photo editor with no fuss. It has all the tools you need, in a intuitive interface so you can get right to editing.
+ One-tap auto enhance
+ Gorgeous photo effects and frames
+ Fun stickers
+ Color balance
+ Crop, rotate, and straighten your photo
+ Adjust brightness, contrast, color temperature, and saturation
+ Sharpen and blur
+ Color temperature (“Warmth”)
+ Color Splash
+ Focus (Tilt Shift)
+ Draw and add text
+ Create your own memes
+ Cosmetic tools: fix redeye, remove blemishes and whiten teeth.
3. VSCO Cam®
It’s simple but effective photo editing tool which has many features such as:
Utilizing processing technology, VSCO Cam yields elegant results.
CHOOSE YOUR STRENGTH
Adjust the strength of Presets and Tools using the Precision Slider.
VSCO Tools allow for fine tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Rotate, Fade, Vignette, more allow you to define your look. BEFORE & AFTER Compare your original image with
the edited version by simply holding down on the image in Edit view.
VSCO PRESET PACKS
Browse a stunning array of Preset Packs available for purchase in the In-App store. From vivid colors to.faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
Retrica comes with chic and deep filters that just make your photos to pop! Your night out in the city, the great view from your trip and amazing meal you had with your friends will become more memorable with Retrica’s EIGHTY classy filters! Retrica comes with many trendy logos you can choose from too!
● 80 real-time vintage filters (of which 25 are provided upon Pro Upgrade)
● Additional features
– Out-of-focus Blur
– Photo Booth with various layouts (22 collages)
– Selectable Borders
● Retrica Logo Watermark
– 14 awesome Retrica Logos (You can also turn the logo watermark off in settings)
5. Pixlr Express
Pixlr Express is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, all in a completely ad-free experience. Choose from over 2 billion combinations of free effects, overlays, and borders to further personalize your image. Pixlr Express makes you look like a pro, even if you’ve never. edited a photo before.
• Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
• Choose from four pre defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and.flexible image resizing after editing.
• Create and customize a.photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
• ‘Auto Fix’ photos for a one click fix to balance out colors, adjusting for poor lighting conditions.
• Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize.adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
• Look like a pro with cool photo effects such as focal blur, denoise, and more.
• Explore cool tools: easily adjust the contrast and.brightness of your image, or focus on one color with the .color splash tool.
So if you think you know a better app then comment below and share your thoughts and the app you would like too see in our list!