Xolo has finally launched the much awaited Xolo 8X-1000 their first ever octa core smartphone. Xolo 8X-1000 comes with HIVE UI, a new user interface developed by Xolo. The phone is powered by a 1.4 GHz Tru-Octa core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat. It comes with 2GB RAM and an internal memory of 16GB that is expandable up to 32GB. There is ASAHI Dragontrail glass on front and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 on the back for protecting it from scratches. Xolo 8X-1000 is ready to compete with Xiaomi Mi 3, Redmi Note and Redmi 1S.
Xolo 8X-1000 Specifications
● Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
● 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with ASAHI Dragontrail glass protection
● 1.4 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592M processor wit Mali 450-MP4 GPU
● HIVE UI on top of Android 4.4 KitKat
● 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, EXMOR R Sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
● 2MP front-facing camera
● 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
● 3G HSDA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 1920mAh battery
Xolo 8X-1000 is priced at Rs. 13,999. It would go on sale all over India starting next week.