Xolo mobiles have launched their latest smartphone A500s. Its has a dual core Mediatek processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. And as its a dual core device it falls under the A series by Xolo. The phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS as many other companies also started releasing their device with Android 4.2. The screen is kept at 4 inches making it a compact device to carry around. Xolo have earlier launched the Q600 which was a quad core phone based on Mediatek chipset.
Xolo A500S Specifications
– Dual SIM GSM + GSM with Dual Standby
– 4-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution @233ppi
– 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572 processor with Mali-400 MP GPU
– Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
– 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
– 5MP camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
– 720p video recording and playback
– 3G (HSDPA up to 21.1 Mbps; HSUPA up to 5.6 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
– FM Radio, 8.98mm thick, 3.5mm audio jack,
– 1400 mAh battery
Xolo A500S is available in Black, Blue, Red and White colors and is priced at Rs. 6,999.
Stay connected for more updates.