Xolo launched the all new Xolo Q2100 their first ever smartphone having a fingerprint sensor. The phone has a 5.5 inch display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. It is powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat.
The phone have 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory. Xolo Q2100 comes with a fingerprint sensor placed on the back of the smartphone that lets you unlock your smartphone with a swipe over the the sensor. There’s a Last Pass app secured by a fingerprint sensor to safeguard all passwords. It’s also the first time that Xolo has given a infrared sensor that lets you control your TV, Set top box, DVD player etc with the built-in app and Peel Smart Remote
Xolo Q2100 Specifications
● Dual SIM
● 5.5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels HD IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
● Android 4.4 KitKat
● 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT65882 processor with 500 MHz Mali 400-MP2
● 1GB LPDDR3 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD card
● 8MP rear camera with Exmor R sensor, dual LED
● Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording
● 2MP front-facing camera
● 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB Otg, Infrared LED.
● 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
● 9.3 mm thickness
● 2800 mAh battery
The Xolo Q2100 is priced at Rs. 13,499. And comes in Black and White colors options. No official information on availability of the smartphone given out by Xolo but it is expected to go on sale by the end of this week.